For something different, I’m borrowing a question from … here! One of the very first questions ever at Booking Through Thursday. Back from 2005 when Laura owned the blog but, because it was so new, it didn’t get as many responses as it does now … so, why not revisit?
Here’s the question:
Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…
1. Are you currently reading more than one book?
2. If so, how many books are you currently reading?
3. Is this normal for you?
4. Where do you keep your current reads?
1. Oh Lordy yes! If there weren’t such a thing as bookmarks, I don’t know what I’d do. I’m reading Equality: The Quest for the Happy Marriage by Tim Kellis, The Obama Revolution by Alan Kennedy-Shaffer, and several more, just don’t have them here by the computer.
2. Hmm…I’d say about five.
3. LOL, yes, this is normal. A bad habit which comes from trying to do a million things at one time.
4. I usually keep them here by the computer but some are left downstairs having not made it upstairs.