ABOUT MY FATHER AND ALBERT EINSTEIN
Joan Rothman Brill presents the life story and 1918 marriage diary of her parents, David and Ruth Samuel Rothman. David Rothman was forced to leave school after the eighth grade in order to help support his family. However his thirst for knowledge and self-study led to his friendship with an icon who changed man’s concept of the universe. David Rothman relates, through taped reminiscences, his word-for-word intellectual discussions and musical evenings with Dr. Albert Einstein.
Purchase your copy:
ABOUT JOAN ROTHMAN BRILL
Joan Brill is uniquely qualified to present David Rothman’s tape-recorded description of his friendship with Albert Einstein, since David Rothman is Ms. Brill’s father. Ms. Brill met Dr. Einstein, and was present at many of the events that are described in the narrative. Joan Brill is also a Juilliard-trained pianist-harpsichordist, with degrees from Long Island University and SUNY at Stony Brook.
Pump Up Your Book and Joan Rothman Brill are teaming up to give you a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- Two winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Amazon Gift Certificate or Paypal Cash.
- This giveaway begins November 11 and ends November 22.
- Winners will be contacted via email on Monday, November 25, 2013.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!